Thursday, August 12, 2010
11:03 PM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
...watching True Blood with Hubby's family from out of town. Now, that is awkward!
The entire family (with the exception of Little One, who was already asleep in bed) watched the steamy vampire love scenes (ummm...okay, perhaps "love scenes" is downplaying things a bit. It was pretty hardcore!). Everyone was old enough to watch the HBO show, but it didn't change the fact that it was a bit embarrassing sitting there with Hubby's aunt, uncle, cousins, and his cousin's girlfriend.
The scene with Eric and Talbot...Need I say more!?!
- 2013 (141)
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- Why Kids Are Smarter Than Adults
- Something Near and Dear to Our Hearts
- SHEARS To The New You!
- Short, Shorter, Shortest!
- BornFree Pacifier Review
- BuddyBandz and THERMOS Winners!!!
- Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
- The Life of a Single Child
- Simply on Board - Review and Giveaway!
- Because I'm Crazy Like That
- THERMOS - Review and Giveaway!
- For Sensitive Tushies!
- Spending My Days With You
- Blog Hop Friday
- Melanie Bailey Creations - Contest Winner!
- Auberge Inn Winner!
- Dearest Little One
- The Tale of the Little Sleep Crier
- THERMOS - Tried, Tested, and True
- Buddy Bandz: Because Prevention is Key! (Giveaway)...
- Say It Phree
- Keepin' Cool at the Auberge Inn...Plus, a Contest/...
- We've Got 10 Winners!!! Are You One of Them?
- Out of the Mouths of Babes
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (288)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!