- 2013 (163)
- 2012 (270)
- Skechers Twinkle Toes/Hot Lights Winner Announced
- Baby and You Blog Tour
- Halloween Costumes! Have You Got Yours?
- AccuDial Weight Based Dosing for Children Review &...
- Ghost and Ghouls Season with Hallmark
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
- Seventh Generation Giveaway Winner Announced!
- Mick Jagger for Supper
- Back to School with Skechers! Review and Giveaway
- Happy Chuseok to my Korean Friends and Students
- Back to School with Bear Paws!
- Baby Banana Brush Combo Pack Winner!
- Orkids Sustainable Stainless Steel Snack, Lunch, a...
- Yin and Yang
- Wordless Wednesday: Mommy, Why Are You Crying?
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (288)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!