Thursday, February 14, 2013
12:00 AM | Posted by Christine McN | Edit Post
Welcome to the $250 Streaming ChromeBook Giveaway hosted by This Lil Piglet, Sober Julie and Simply Stacie, along with several other bloggers who made this giveaway possible! One lucky reader will win a Samsung ChromeBook laptop valued at $250 US.
I don't know about you, but I'm always on the look-out for what's new and exciting in the world of laptops and notebooks. I've got a great, trusty, reliable desktop computer for all my office needs, but with work, I often find myself on trips, which means I need something portable and reliable. Last year, my laptop battery exploded and my main computer died. With two computers down and a job that relies on the use of a computer and internet, this simply could not do. My wonderful husband got me a new desktop for Christmas, but I still haven't replaced my laptop. There are so many great laptops on the market and each has amazing features to take note of!
The Samsung Chromebook sounds like a laptop I could easily take with me on trips, meetings, and conferences. It does all the things I look for in a laptop.
Go ahead and enter this amazing giveaway! Maybe you'll be our lucky winner and will walk away with a new laptop! Good luck!
This giveaway is open to US and Canada and ends March 7th at 12:00 am EST. Come back every day for more chances to win by completing our daily entries! (Canada winner would receive a $250 gift card to Amazon.ca)
>> 11.6 inches Display
>> Samsung Exynos 5250
>> 2 GB DDR3L RAM
>> 2 USB Ports: 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0, HDMI Port
>> Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Isn't she a beauty? So sleek!
The New Samsung Chromebook
For Everyone. The Samsung Chromebook is a new computer that helps you get everyday things done faster and easier. It starts in seconds, has virus protection built-in, and runs your favorite Google apps plus thousands more. The Chromebook comes with leading Google products, like Search, Gmail, YouTube and Hangouts, so you can work, play, and do whatever you want, right out of the box.
You can easily share it with multiple people- switching accounts takes seconds, and everyone gets their own files, apps and settings. And it's simple to use. There's no setup, and your files are automatically backed up in the cloud. At just 2.4 pounds, 0.7 inches thin, and with over 6.5 hours of battery life, the Samsung Chromebook can go anywhere you go. It's built to stay cool, so it doesn't need a fan and runs silently. It also includes 100GB of free Google Drive storage (for 2 years), a built-in webcam, and dual band Wi-Fi to make it easy to connect to wireless networks.
Yes, this is something I could certainly use! Putting it on my wishlist!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Passport to Explore ~ National Geographic Contest
- Canadian Beef Helping Hubby Get Dinner on the Tabl...
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Kid's Lunch
- Conquer the Cold Giveaway #PGMom
- What if Men Experienced Labour Contractions?
- Cranberry Madeira Chicken & Tofu w/ Quinoa & Walnu...
- Butter Chicken Pasta ~ @SummerFresh Sauces @foodbl...
- @Pampers Ding Dong Diaper Ditch Challenge! #PGMom ...
- Thai Beef Curry! Yum! @SummerFresh
- @TimHortons Children's Foundation Send a Kid to Ca...
- Heart Health Month w/ Kashi Blueberry Oat Clusters...
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Canadian Winters! Brrr!
- Old Navy Baby & Kid Sale! #ONKidtacular @OldNavyCA...
- Bacon Wrapped Mac 'n Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf ~ @Ca...
- A Surprise Visit from the Fairy Hobmother!
- Kissing & Telling ~ Gillette Kiss Giveaway #PGMom
- Streaming ChromeBook Laptop Giveaway #ChromeBookEv...
- #WordlessWednesday ~ Be My Valentine
- What on earth is a Pomelo?
- My Special K Challenge #Kelloggers
- Chinese New Year: The Year of the Snake
- Share the Love this Valentine's Day with Hallmark ...
- Just Because
- Flipsize: Smart Way to Buy, Sell, & Swap Kids' Clo...
- On Bragging About One's Kids + Great New Show @HLN...
- Valentine's Love Berries #LMDConnector #IceCreamCa...
- Get The Most Out Of Your #BlackBerry10 With A Virt...
- Chinese New Year Activities For Kids
- My Date with @CCSweetTables
- @BlackBerry Z10 Launch Event #BlackBerry10 #BBElit...
- 2012 (270)
- 2011 (255)
- 2010 (299)
- 2009 (195)
- 2008 (218)
- 2007 (284)
- 2006 (288)
Brand Ambassador for
100 self-taught things baby bed rest during pregnancy blogging woes books candy contest cool stuff culture Cupcake Decorating 101 dreams Engrish family food friends fun give away green living healthy living holidays hospital hubby International Cuisine Nights Island living Japan kids life on the farm love Meatless Monday meme Mommy Mishaps movies music NaBloPoMo nostalgia pantry potions parenting pets preemie product reviews Project Live Out of Your Fridge PS2 questions racism ranting and venting recipes restaurant reviews shout out teaching the blog the garden thoughts Throwback Thursday toddler too funny travel tv weird
© 2006 - 2012 Life on Manitoulin. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
About the Blog Author
City girl moves to the country, falls in love, and marries a farmer. She tries to incorporate her city ways with her new country lifestyle and blogs to keep in touch with friends, family & students who live far, far away :) Can this city girl go country? Watch as she learns all sorts of exciting things about life on the farm and in a small rural community. *UPDATE* We are now parents! Our baby girl was born on Nov. 11, 2008 (at 28 weeks gestation- 12 weeks premature, but she's quite the trooper)!!!